How can you think your computer will run if you do not perform routine maintenance on it? In case a computer is running slow, if it periodically needs to be rebooted or doesn’t boot as fast as it used to, then it seems like it’s time for a Clean Up. The next instructions below will provide you step by step instructions about the best way to ensure that your PC continues to function in its fullest capacity. These directions are applicable for machines running Windows XP and using Internet Explorer.
Here are the steps:
1. Open up Internet Explorer
2. Next click on the word Tools up on top of your screen.
3. Click Internet Options.
4. If you liked this article and you simply would like to acquire more info with regards to activation code for cleanmypc nicely visit our own internet site. In the center of that box you’ll see a section called Temporary Internet Files. Click on the Delete Files button.
5. Click the box Delete offline content also, then OK.
6. After that is completed, click on the Delete Cookies button inside the Temporary Internet Files section. Click OK there also.
7. Click on the Settings button. Check for newer versions of stored pages ought to be clicked to automatically if it is not already.
8. Change the Amount of Disk Space to use to 8MB. Click OK twice.
9. Next visit the green Start button at the lower left corner of your screen. Click My Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Check Disk Clean up.
10. Use offline articles or whatever else it asks. It will take a few moments while it is assessing how much distance it can tidy up. When you get the new pop-up window, make sure there are tests in each box. Click on OK
11. After conducting Disk Clean up, visit Ad-Aware, upgrade and execute the application. If you don’t have Ad-Aware SE Personal, it is a totally free very extensive spyware removal software and it is remarkably easy to use. You can download it through Lavasoft. After running Ad-Aware, reboot your computer.
You must perform the aforementioned maintenance about once weekly. Then in an as-needed basis, run Disk Defrag, which you can find in Start, My Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Disk Defrag. By following the above straightforward measures your computer should keep to run at optimal performance!