If you are looking for new ideas to decorate your home this article its for you! Today we will show you great ideas to decorate your home, in a simple and easy way, without spending a huge amount of money. Glass jars can be used in many cool crafts and DIY projects, there are many great ways to reuse empty glass jars.
This kind of craft can be used in parties as centerpieces or to decorate any room of your house. We will show you 12 great ideas to recycle and decorate with glass jars. These ideas are really simple and easy to make and the best thing its that are really cheap.¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Beautiful decorative objects with glass jars …
Today we bring you some crafts that you can do with glass jars. These containers are very easy to find, because we can have them in our homes or you can get them in the DIY stores. There are 12 options, choose the one you like and put your creativity to fly.
Crafts for your house:
1. Doily lamps: Take a glass jar container and paste a doily, a ribbon and place a candle inside. It will look beautiful!
2. Small flower pots: To your glass jar, glue it to a wood board and then put the flower you want … look:
3. Jars: Paint your glass jars and get something like this:
4. More lamp options: you can hang the glass jars and get something like that.
5. Organize your children’s pencils: Paint your jars and get this beautiful craft:
6. For a gift: Decorate your glass jars with wax crayons and ribbons.
7. For the beach: Paint your glass jars, put a net and decorate as you like.
8. Decorate with beach elements: Place sand, seashells and you will get a beautiful craft.
9. Make a natural air freshener with baking soda and essential oils. Open some holes on the lid and that’s it!
10. Container for your plastic cutlery: decorate them as you like …
11. Make hangers with the jars, paint them and decorate them as you want
12. Cute Craft: On the lid of the bottle, stick an ornament, fill the bottle with water and glitter
They are very beautiful ideas. So go ahead and get down to work as soon as you can