Surely you have in your closet some pants that you no longer use, well, what do you think if you get them out of there and reuse them in 14 different things? The most common cloth piece is something we all have, pairs of jeans. We love them, we use them daily and they resist a lot, but they’re not forever!
We all have experienced the loss of our favorite jeans, or maybe they’re already out of fashion, or they are broken somewhere and you can’t fix them or keep pretending they’re like this on purpose. If one of these is the case, don’t throw them away, we can reuse them and transform them into something incredible!. Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Great Jeans Upcycling Ideas
Today we want to show you 14 things you could make from an old pair of jeans, you’ll need just a few materials and you’ll be able to make them in no time. Let’s get started.
1. Renovate them and make cute and useful aprons.
2. With the pockets of the pants, you can make beautiful decorations for your room, even, you can use it to store things.
3. Make original cupholders with the remains of some pants, scissors, and glue.
4. Transform them into fashionable shorts.
5. Make creative Bermuda designs with a portion of those old pants and some fabric.
6. Use fragments to make comfortable purses.
7. Make jean bags to store accessories.
8. Slits on the back of the pants and a few stitches will help you create this ingenious tablecloth.
9. You can also make covers for your cushions or pillows.
10. If you like picnics, look at this great idea:
11. Get creative and use your sewing machine and you will achieve this beautiful bag:
12. Make necklaces with the remains of your jeans.
13. You can make wallets simple and ideal to go for a walk.
14. You can also line your agenda or your notebook with a little cloth of those pants that you no longer use.