If you are looking for new craft ideas to decorate your home we get you the solution with these beautiful crafts made with recyclable materials, if you love the decor and creating beautiful things, you can make these craft and add an original touch to any room of your home.
Today we will show you these 35 great craft ideas to make with toilet paper rolls, you will never imagine the number of crafts that you can make with such simple and versatile material, try these awesome toilet paper rolls crafts. Recyclable crafts are very simple to make and you can use them as ornaments to decorate your house, the best part is that you can practice your craft-making skills. These are the perfect ideas to reuse old toilet paper rolls.
¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Top 35 Best Toilet Paper Rolls Crafts
After seeing all these craft ideas you will want to make them all. Lets craft!
If you love crafting and recycling take a look at these 10 Awesome Recycled Crafts Ideas.
- Organize your kid toy cars, make this great garage with empty toilet paper rolls.
2. Desk Organizer: If you need a place to organize your pencils, and any other office supplies, make this neat and cute stationery organizer. Spray a solid color paint on several empty toilet paper rolls, and then place each roll on a piece of cardboard.
3. Bird feeder: Cover an empty toilet paper roll with peanut butter and then cover it with bird seeds. Hang it with a piece of string or place it on a branch and watch the birds enjoy their feeder.
4. Organize all your yarn: Roll your yarn around an empty toilet paper roll and have it all in one place.
5. Save the wrapping paper: Store it safely using a roll of toilet paper to prevent it from falling apart.
6. Decorative mirror: Make this creative mirror and add decoration to your walls. First, cut the empty toilet paper roll into smaller sections, and paste them. Finally, place them around the mirror and paint them.
7. Seed starter: Make a useful seed starter with empty toilet paper rolls.
8. Nature-inspired pencil holder With the help of some twigs, glue them to the toilet paper roll to create this pencil holder inspired in nature. It is always good to bring some nature into the home!
9. Organize your wire: Place your wires inside a toilet paper roll to keep them in good condition and organized. The best part is that you don’t have to untangle them! You can paint the toilet paper roll or add some colored ribbon to customize them.
10. Organize your scarves: Place rolls of toilet paper in an empty drawer. Then organize your scarves and place them inside the toilet paper rolls.
11. Make a simple and elegant gift wrap: Create this neat wrapper to store small gifts. They are cheap, easy to make and incredibly adorable.
12. Make a butterfly sanctuary: Do you love butterflies? Attract them by creating your own butterfly oasis. Along with other supplies, such as pipe cleaners, yarn and some dried fruits in bottle caps, they will have their own little piece of heaven in your backyard.
13. Make a flower-inspired wall decoration.
14. Party lanterns: Create a fun and festive atmosphere for your next party using empty toilet paper rolls. All you need is paint, glue, and string.
15. “Pixelated boy” Are your kid’s big fans of video games? This decorative piece for the walls is absolutely perfect.
16. Crowns for a birthday party: How adorable are these little crowns for parties? Surely they will be a success at the birthday party of one of your children or even have a fun time using imagination.
17. Creative bracelets: Another creative project for your kids, is to make a colorful bracelet. You can use paint, masking or washi tape, or glue.
18. Homemade eyeglass case: Just use an empty roll of toilet paper and some cloth. The best part? It is not necessary to sew!
19. Make fire starters: Starting a fire can sometimes be a bit difficult, but not if you have a fire starter on hand! Create your own fire starter by picking up lint from your dryer and putting it inside an empty toilet paper roll.
20. Rustic napkin holders: With empty toilet paper rolls, cloth and tape are all you need to create beautiful and rustic napkin holders for Thanksgiving. You can also add small gems or charms for a festive touch.
21. Pincushion: This fun DIY work will require some creativity, but the reward is worth it.
22. Coasters: Protect your coffee table with this coaster that is very easy to make, you only need to use 5 or 6 rolls of toilet paper.
23. Modern lampshade: For this project, you will need approximately 35 empty rolls of toilet paper, a stapler, adhesive tape, scissors, a pen and a light bulb with electrical installation. That is all!
24. Cute floral party centerpieces: Instead of having boring traditional centerpieces, why not think outside the box? These are cheap and super cute. You can even fill them with delicious treats!
25. Heart-shaped stamp: This is by far one of the easiest crafts you can make with your children! Just fold an empty toilet paper roll into a heart shape, then rub it into the paint for an adorable stamp.
26. Candlestick This is a beautiful way to cover your LED or artificial candles (it is not safe to use this with real candles!) With paint, and glue – this is a beautiful way to decorate your artificial candles.
27. Frame: Turn empty toilet paper rolls into a beautiful frame It is a beautiful way to show your family photos without spending a lot of money on an expensive frame.
28. Mini windsock: They are colorful, beautiful, and a great craft to do with the little ones.
29. Homemade advent calendar Counting for a big vacation, a birthday or other anticipated event? Make your own homemade calendar with empty toilet paper rolls.
30. Toy teacup set: Do you remember having tea time with all your stuffed animals and toys when you were a child? Make one recycling empty toilet paper rolls.
31. Cat toy: This is one of the cheapest cat toys you can find and is probably the most fun they can have! Just cut the ends of the toilet paper roll into thin stripes and watch your kitty have fun!
32. Bathroom Air Freshener: Keep your bathroom (or any other room!) Smelling fresh with this easy-to-prepare air freshener. Simply place a cotton ball inside an empty toilet paper roll and add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Cover the top with a cloth, and there you have it! Decorate the toilet paper roll with paint.
33. Reversible cardboard earrings: Jewelry is expensive! So why not make your own with the cardboard of the empty toilet paper rolls? In addition, they will be personalized and unique pieces.
34. iPhone holder: Make your own iPhone holder for less than $ 10! All you need is an empty roll of toilet paper, adhesive tape, scissors, a marker, and some pushpins.
35. Decorative Christmas tree “Bring the joy of the holidays to your home with this beautiful craft! Easy and fun, this is a great holiday activity for kids! If you need a holiday craft to do with children, this Christmas tree made with a toilet paper rolls is perfect! Use glue and green paint to make this easy craft.
36.- Make useful jewelry organizer: Using paint, glue, and some other common craft supplies, you can have your own jewelry and earring organizer. This also makes it a unique gift.