If you are a craft making and christmas lover this article its perfect for you! Today we bring you some fantastic ideas. They will be perfect for the next Christmas; Christmas its just around the corner you have to star looking for decoration, food and gifts ideas! These are great and easy ideas to decorate your home in simple and easy ways.
We are going to show you 5 Christmas decorations that you can make in just 10 minutes. Yes, ten minutes. Really simple and cheap ideas to decorate your home this christmas. They are quite easy and simple to carry out and you will not have to spend large amounts of money on these crafts. So get to work!
¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Christmas decorations for you
Next, you will see 5 magnificent ideas that each bring their respective image to help your imagination when observing the final product. It also brings a brief step-by-step explanation of how to make these crafts. So choose the one you like the most. Let’s start!
1. Grab toilet paper rolls and make a beautiful snowman like the one in the next image.A simple idea to decorate your bathroom!
• googly eyes,
2. Make different Christmas figures with buttons of different sizes as in the image.
• Colored buttons,
• thread or yarn
3. Cut empty toilet paper rolls into pieces, paint it with the colors you want and glue them. Form cute Christmas flowers and garlands:
• Empty toilet paper rolls,
4. Paint a clothespin depending on the Christmas figure you want to make, let it dry for a whole day and that’s it.
• Wooden clothespin, • Paint,
5. Paint your light bulbs white, let dry. Then paint the back part black. Paint the eyes and nose and thats it. You will have some beautiful little penguins for your Christmas tree this year.
• Light Bulbs,
• White paint, black, red, blue, orange,
• yarn or thread ,
• Hot Silicone
How you could see are very simple ideas that will take you ten minutes to make. If you liked these incredible ideas, we invite you to share them with your closest friends and family so that they may be encouraged to create their own ornaments.
Images taken from: i24mujer.com