It’s the perfect time for you to start recycling empty toilet paper rolls. These will serve you to make some beautiful Christmas decorations for these upcoming holidays. holidays are just around the corner, it’s the right time to start storing the empty toilet paper rolls so you can make this beautiful craft.
Sure you’ll think we are crazy, but today we bring you a fantastic idea in which you’ll need those empty toilet paper rolls. With them we can make beautiful Christmas flowers and beautiful wreaths that will be perfect on any wall or door of your home. So do not hesitate. Start saving them so you can recreate some, or all, of the ideas that we will show you below. Let’s start!
¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Beautiful recycled wreaths…
The time its perfects look ideas to start decorating your home, the best is to make your own ornaments with recycled materials. Ornaments made by ourselves, give a different touch to your home and help you highlight each space of your home. start looking for empty toilet paper and let’s get to work!
Wreaths decoration …
• Empty toilet paper rolls, • Paint,
• Christmas decorations,
• Glue or silicone
1. Paint the toilet paper rolls of the color you want, red, green, gold, etc. Cut it into several strips about 2.5 cm wide. Give it the shape you want and start gluing it to achieve a wreath like the one in the following image:
2. You can decorate it by adding other details such as those you see in the image at the center of each flower.
3.Look this beautiful and simple idea.
4. Paint the toilet paper rolls in several colors, decorate and have something beautiful like this option, and for the final touch, place a ribbon. The stars give a special touch.
5. If you are looking for a rustic touch in your wreaths, do not paint the cardboard and the decoration you use may be Christmas flowers or pinecones.
6. It uses many colors. This will create a fun and ideal wreaths for the children of the house. You can give it a fine touch with some accessories like the buttons you see in the image.
7. Make a surprise wreaths. You just have to line the toilet paper rolls with different colors. Place a toilet paper strip for each day in December and inside hide a gift, they can be candy. Finally, number each strip so that it is uncovered on the day that corresponds.
8. This can be another beautiful option that will be perfect in your home … also this option allows you to add other accessories that give a little more elegance.
All the options that we have shown you are very beautiful. Dare to recreate them and decorate your home with one of these beautiful options. You can also make one to give to your closest friends or relatives.