Today we want to teach you how to make a great craft that we know you will love. It is one of the most majestic animals of the jungle, we refer to the elephant. With the help of a few materials and a lot of creativity, you can achieve this beautiful craft that your children will surely love.
With a few empty toilet paper rolls you can make this cute little animal. It can serve your children as a fun toy or as an ornament for his room or play area. Look for the material and you can make this cute elephant.¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
We will show you how you can create a beautiful craft. The most interesting thing is that it is perfect to do with your children. Just follow the instructions below.
What will you need?
– 5 empty toilet paper roll.
– Light green acrylic paint or tempera paint.
– Sponge or paint brush.
– White and green craft foam.
– Green, orange and copper markers.
– Paper made eyes.
– Liquid silicone.
– Cotton swab.
1. Soak the sponge with green paint and paint the toilet paper rolls, you can also do it with brushes.
2. Print the elephant molds and copy the figures in the craft foam.
3. If you like to decorate, you can take the markers and make something like this.
4. With markers you can make the details of the animal’s trunk.
5. You can paint the elephant’s legs with the orange marker, as it is seen in the photo, and to the ears, tail and trunk you can make small white dots with tempera.
6. Use liquid silicone to stick the legs to the toilet paper rolls.
7. With the stapler joins the four tubes that will form the body of the animal.
8. To make the head of the elephant stick a roll of cardboard on the body that you had already made.
9. Glue the tail on the back.
10. Fold the ears a little and insert them into the hole in the cardboard and glue them together.
11. Finally, stick the trunk and eyes.