As a woman, I love using accessories like rings, earrings, and bracelets. I like to use gorgeous accessories, (that goes to my taste) I can use them almost daily. Whether their extravagant or very simple I die for them and even find hard to leave my house without them; But there is a specific accessory that I love: Pearl beads bracelets. It’s the perfect accessory for any special occasion.
Make A Beautiful And Simple Accessory.
Maybe this seems complicated, but with patience, you can make it and use it in many ways, even make some extra money selling it.
- Pearl beads
- Two needles
- Transparent Beads
- Transparent nylon thread
Let’s do it!
- First, attach the clasps. Cut 1 meter of the nylon thread and put one needle into each end. Insert in one of the clasp parts and with the two needles, put in two beads in one side and three beads on the other side.
- Continue with that same process. With one needle take one bead, one pearl, and another bead. Now take the other needle and put in seven beads.
- Depending on the form that you want, take the needle with the pearl and place it in the last bead inserted of the seven in the opposite direction that you placed it. That should form a circle, press it. It’s going to be always the same pattern. The needle that you used for the beads is always for beads, and the other needle is just for the pearls and the two beads.
- Make this again until the bracelet have the size that you want.
- Once you have the bracelet of the size you want, you have to put 5 beads in each needle, in one of the needles put the other part of the clasp.
- We are going to insert the needles in the five beads on the opposite side of each needle. Then, insert any of the two needles in the last of the seven beads, as we see in the previous pattern. Then make three simple knots to attach the bracelet.
- And that’s it! Finally we have a beautiful pearl bracelet.
- If you want even more crafts like this take a look at this Accessories with soutache technique and make beautiful earrings.
Watch the process on the video below: