We know that you love the crafts, DIYs, ideas that’s why, today we bring you an idea that will fascinate you, a creative idea with empty toilet paper rolls, recycle, reuse and decorate. In today’s article we will give you a great Easter craft idea to reuse old empty toilet paper rolls! Great idea to reuse and recycle. This is an original easter craft idea that you can make with kids.
Do you have empty toilet paper rolls in your house ? And you don’t know what to with them ? Today we bring you the perfect solution! Make a cute craft with them, beautiful Easter Bunny stamps ! a cute idea to make with kids, these bunnies are really easy, simple and cheap to make and the best part is that you will not have to spend large amounts of money on this craft!¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
- Empty toilet paper rolls.
- White paint (washable).
- Sharpie marker pink and black.
- Glue or tape.
- Paper plate.
- First you have to take 3 empty toilet paper rolls and tape them together, be sure that they are all at the same level level.
- Then pour white paint on the plate, dip it and press on the paper.
- With the help of the black and pink sharpie markers make the bunny face
- You could draw green grass at the bottom.
That’s it! Enjoy this fun activity with your kids this Easter!