If you love easter and enjoy making DIY, crafts and projects for this season with recycled or new materials this post is for you, today we will show you an incredible DIY idea to make Bath Bombs for this Easter. Imagination and creativity are very important factors, these will make that with the most crazy ideas and materials can be transformed into incredible things. You can make this cool activity in your home using easy to find materials.
Today we will show you how to make an amazing homemade bath bomb with natural ingredients and essential oils; The best thing is that you won’t spend a lot of money buying ingredients. It’s a great and gorgeous idea that you can make and wrap as a gift for your family and friends this easter! Your family and friends will love a cute easter present like this! If you are looking for new ideas for this easter we have the solution with this easter egg bath bomb, and you can make as many as you want. So get start for this easter!¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Learn How To Make Awesome Easter Egg Bath Bombs
Make some great DIY easter egg bath bombs, ideal to give as a present for your family and friends!
- Citric acid 1 cup.
- Baking soda 2 cups.
- Fractionated coconut oil 1 tsbp
- Rose essential oil 20 drops and 20 drops Geranium essential oil.
- Plastic easter eggs
- Mica powder coloring (ideally easter colors)
- 2 Bowls
- First you have to add the baking soda and the citric acid, stir and mix them well, in the other bowl add the rose essential oil, the geranium essential oil and finally the fractioned coconut oil, mix them.
- Then you have to SLOWLY pour all the wet ingredients in the bowl with the baking soda and the citric acid, mix them well.
- Once you finish, squeeze a small portion of this mixture, it should have to retain its shape a little. If it is too wet, add a tiny amount of baking soda. If it is too dry add one spray of water, be careful with the consistency.
- You have to separate the mixture in different bowls, add the different mica coloring powders in the bowls and mix them.
- Then grab the plastic eggs and wipe the inside part with coconut oil.
- You have to layer the bath bomb colors into each side of the plastic egg. tight the mixture into the plastic egg.
- Put your easter eggs bath bombs in a cool place for around an hour. Be careful and do not put your bath bombs in the refrigerator.
- Carefully try to remove your plastic easter eggs,
- Put your easter egg bath bomb in a plate and let it dry overnight.
- Now enjoy your new Easter Egg Bath Bomb.