If you are a crafter and enjoy making DIY, crafts and projects with recycled or new materials this post is for you, today we will show you an incredible idea to create a fun activity for kids this Easter. If you love crafts and DIY you now that imagination and creativity are very important factors, these will make that with the most crazy ideas and materials can be transformed into incredible things.
You can make this cool activity only using plastic easter eggs and flameless tea lights; Its a great and beautiful idea that you can make with your kids! Your garden will look amazing this easter with this glow in the dark easter egg hunt! If you are looking for new ideas for this easter we have the solution with this glow in the dark easter egg hunt. So get start for this easter!¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Have Fun This Easter With This Glow In The Dark Easter Egg Hunt!
- Plastic Easter eggs ( Large or jumbo)
- Tea lights (Flameless).
- Grab your plastic easter egg and put one flameless tea light inside.
- You can place anything you want inside the eggs like candies or stickers.
- When the sun goes down place the eggs out and let your kids collect them in the dark.
- Enjoy your easter egg hunt!