Are you a baking lover? Do you enjoy making delicious recipes at home ?. Then this post is for you. Today we will show you a simple recipe to surprise your family and friends this Easter! Prepare delicious cupcakes to share with everyone, ideal to if you love to bake and make delicious recipes in your home. Bunny butts cupcakes seems incredible!. Today we will show you how you can make delicious cupcakes, in the comfort of your home, with easy to get ingredients, even if you are not a baking expert you can make this recipe, baking sometimes can be really complicated and tricky thats why today we’re showing you an amazing and simple recipe for Easter.
Do you like cupcakes? If so, then you are in luck because today we will teach you a recipe to make delicious Easter themed cupcakes. This recipe is super easy and simple, it will surely become your favorite recipe. We will show you how to prepare it, the ingredients are really easy to get. Baking sometimes takes a lot of hours from our life, it can be really complicated. We are making this a little bit more possible, today we’re showing you an amazing and simple recipe.¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Learn How To Make Delicious Bunny Butt Cupcakes!
If you love to bake and make delicious recipes in your home, this recipe is perfect for you! you can make it any time to enjoy and share with your family, ideal if you want to eat something sweet, surprise your family and friends this Easter with this amazing recipe.
To make the cupcakes you will need :
- Funfetti cake mix (1 box)
- Water (1 Cup)
- Oil (1/2 cup)
- Eggs (3)
- Cupcake liners
- Cupcake Pan.
To prepare the cupcakes frosting you will need:
- Unsalted sweet cream butter 1 C
- Powder sugar 2 1/2C
- shredded coconut
- Pink marshmallows
- Vanilla 2 tsp
- Food coloring (green)
- Heavy whipping cream 3-5 tbsp
- Piping bags (2)
- Star tip (large)
- Round tip (large)
- royal icing bunny feet transfers
- Preheat the oven 350º
- Prepare the cupcakes according to the box directions.
- Take the cupcake pan and liners and pour the batter into the cupcake liners
- Bake the cupcakes for 21 minutes.
- Wait until cool.
- To make the frosting you have to mix the powder sugar, vanilla, butter and the heavy whipping cream, you have to mix it until forms stiff peaks.
- Split the frosting in 2 bowls and add the green food coloring in one bowl.
- Pour the other half of the frosting into the piping bag with the round tip.
- Pour the green frosting on the other piping bag with the star tip.
- With the help of the round tip, you have to pipe a circle in the middle of the cupcakes to make the tail.
- Once the tail is done dip the cupcakes into the coconut.
- With the green frosting pipe the grass around the tail.
- Place a mini marshmallow in the center.
- Make the bunny feet cutting marshmallows in half and piping pink frosting on top for pads, and place them on the sides of the tails.
- Enjoy and share your cupcakes.