Christmas its just around the corner, its the time for parties, gifts, decorations, food and family and many other details and traditions that we share with our families and closest friends. On these important dates, we have many things to do like decorate our house, gift buying, and especially the food we have to start looking for the recipes of the food we are making this special month. Do you already have the entire menu designed for those days?
Today we will show you a delicious and spectacular recipe for a sponge cake. A delicious cake that you can share with all your family and friends during these holidays. Surprise your family and friends these christmas with this amazing recipe. So we invite you to continue reading the whole article so you can find out about this delicious recipe that we have brought to you today. ¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Delicious Christmas cake for these upcoming holidays
Below, you will see a simple step by step of how to make this delicious Christmas cake. In addition, we will leave you all the ingredients. You will love it!
– 225g of unsalted butter at room temperature + 50g
– 225g of brown sugar
– 225g of flour – 150 cm³ of apple juice
– 2 tablespoons of maple syrup + 1
– 800g of mixed nuts
– 5 tablespoons of rum + 2
– 175g of dried cranberries
– 4 eggs
– 2 teaspoon mixed spices
– Orange zest
– 85 g of dried fruits and nuts (chopped)
Step by Step:
1. Place the apple juice in a pot and heat it.
2. Put 50 grams of unsalted butter in the pot with the apple juice
3. Take it out of the heat and add the maple syrup and two tablespoons of rum.
4. Then add nuts and blueberries. Take it to the refrigerator overnight
5. Preheat the oven to 160 ℃
6. Mix the butter and sugar with help of a blender.
7. Add the eggs, flour and then the salt to the mixture. Keep mixing.
8. Then add the orange zest, nuts and dried fruit
9. Add the mixture that you prepare the night before.
10. Spread butter and small amount of flour to a cake mold, in this way the the mixture does not stick and burn
11. Bake for 90 minutes.
12. Let it cool and decorate it
13. And thats it! You will have a delicious dessert for Christmas!