If you have a pest problem in your trailer or in some rooms of your house like the basement, garage or attic today we have the perfect solutions so you don´t have to pay expensive fumigation services, to keep pests and mice away with these simple and easy tricks you can a house, camper, or rv trailer clean and free of pests.
So if you want to keep critters and all kinds of pests or mice away of your RV these are the perfect tricks, are really easy simple and the best of all cheap, you can do these tricks by yourself in minutes! These are great, cheap, simple and cruelty free ways to keep your house and garage clean of all kinds pests, and if you´re travelling and your home is alone these are great prevention methods.¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Great Tricks To Keep Mice Away
Today we are showing you great ways to keep mice out of your trailer or garage.
– Irish Spring soap
– Aluminum foil
– Steel wool
– Cotton balls
– Peppermint Oil
– Moth balls
– Dryer Sheets
– Take the Irish Spring soap bar and place it in the different spaces of your trailer you can use several soap bars, in this way mice and pest will keep away, the strong smells keeps them away.
– With dryer sheets you can keep critters away, put the dryer sheets in several spaces to keep pest away and change the dryer sheets every few weeks.
Another tricks to keep pest and mouse out of your garage or camper.
– With aluminum foil you can block the passages.
– Using steel wool cover the holes where the mice can get through.
– The smell of moth balls, keep pests away, so you can put moth balls around.
– You can soak cotton balls in peppermint oil and place them in the spaces and corners that you think pests and rodents can hide.