If you love DIY, crafts and projects with recycled or new materials this post is for you, we will show you an incredible idea to create a comfortable new accessory for your home, porch, backyard or garden, you can decorate it as you want it, the best thing is that you can make this project easily with your own hands, with this great idea you can decorate your backyard and have a new comfortable spot.
You can make this cool project using an old up-cycled trampoline that you don´t use anymore, or buy a new one! Its a great and beautiful idea, you can make this craft with a trampoline of any size, your garden will look amazing with this trampoline bed-swing! transform and reuse old trampolines.¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Make This Comfortable Trampoline Bed Swing Reusing Old Trampolines!
- A trampoline.
- Pool Noodles.
- Papasan cushion or pillows.
- High-tensile strength ropes.
- You can make your bed-trampoline with a trampoline of any size, first you have to get rid of the trampoline legs.
- You have to cover the trampoline metal frame with some pool noodles you can slice one of the pool noodle sides and place it around the trampoline.
- You can cover the pool noodles using glue and a cute fabric.
- Wrap the padded metal frame with high-tensile strength ropes.
- Make a knot with rope string to hang your trampoline swing from everywhere there is a space on your trampoline.
- Place a papasan cushion or any kind of pillow to be more comfortable.
- Hang it and enjoy!