Are you a baking lover? Do you love making deliciosu recipes at home ?. Then this article is for you. Today we will show you a simple recipe to surprise your family and friends this valentine´s day! Prepare a delicious cake to share with everyone today, ideal to if you love to bake and make delicious recipes in your home.
A chocolate surprise cake, seems incredible!. Well today we show you how you can make a surprise cake easily, in the comfort of your home, with easy to get ingredients, even if you are not a baking expert you can make this recipe, baking sometimes can be really complicated and tricky thats why today we’re showing you an amazing and simple recipe for this valentine´s day. ¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Make This Delicious Chocolate Surprise Cake!
The ingredients you will need are:
- Sprinkles (heart shaped)
- Strawberry cake mix (1)
- Chocolate cake mix (1)
- Strawberry icing (1 can)
- First you have to preheat your oven 350º
- Make the strawberry cake mix, follow the cake instructions.
- Grease a 10 x 5 loaf pan
- Once the mixture is prepared you have to pour it into the pan that you previously greased.
- Then you have to bake your mixture for around 30-35 minutes.
- Wait until cool.
- You have to get the cake out of your pan and wrap it with plastic wrap.
- Put your strawberry cake in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes
- Take your cake out of the fridge and with the help of a heart shaped cookie cutter you will measure the slices, cut out the heart shapes from the slices.
- Make the chocolate cake mix, follow the instructions.
- Grease the baking pan.
- Pour the necessary amount of batter on the bottom just to cover it.
- Place the strawberry cake cut outs and make sure they are pressed together tightly.
- You have to pour the rest of the mixture to cover, just enough to cover it.
- Bake it for around 35-40 minutes.
- Decorate your cake with the strawberry icing and the sprinkles.
- Enjoy your valentines day cake!