Do you like cakes? If so, then today we will teach you how to make a totally tasty one. This recipe is super simple and it will surely become your favorite. We will teach you how to prepare it, we are showing you this great and simple recipe that you can make any time to enjoy and share with your friends and family, ideal if you want to eat something sweet.
Sometimes we have unexpected guests, for this reason we should have something in our fridge to give them, that’s why we got you a very simple solution for this kind of situation! A delicious no bake coconut cake recipe! simple and tasty¿Do you want to know more? Continue reading. Remember Share This With Your Family And Friends.
Prepare A Delicious No Bake Coconut Cake.
Usually in summer our family, friends and some neighbors come to our home to visit and talk, this talk always is more enjoyable with a fresh dessert, and coconut is a wonderful ingredient for this. To make this you will need:
- Cream cheese, softened (8 Ounces)
- Granulated sugar (1 cup)
- Cool Whip topping, thawed (8 Ounces)
- Sweetened coconut flakes (1/2 cup)
- Nilla Wafer cookies (4 cups)
- Unsalted butter, melted (6 tablespoon)
- Coconut cream Jell-O pudding (1 Box)
- Whole milk (2 Cups)
- Toasted flaked coconut (1/2 cup)
- First take a 9×13 baking dish and cover it with nonstick spray.
- With the help of a food processor, process the Nilla Wafers until finely ground; then you have to add in the melted butter and blend until well combined.
- Then press this mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking pan that you previously prepare. Set aside.
- Next you have to beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer, until well combined.
- Add the cool whip and flaked coconut to this mixture and continue to mix until combined.
- Pour and spread over the Nilla wafer layer, that you previously set aside.
- In another bowl and pour in the jell-o pudding powder and milk.
- You have to whisk vigorously until thickened and set. Pour this mixture over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle toasted coconut flakes over the top.
- Refrigerate for around 4 hours.
Enjoy your delicious no bake coconut cake.